Freeport Industries is thrilled to be the builder of the 2016 PNE Prize Home. This year’s home has a West Coast modern design and is perfect for entertaining. In addition to the home’s street appeal, the 2016 PNE Prize home is energy efficient.
Going green is a concept we at Freeport Industries take to heart. With that in mind, this year’s home is an ENERGY STAR® qualified home. Not only will the winner of the PNE Prize home save money through reduced energy consumption, the new home owner can rest-assured their new home is doing it’s part for the environment.
“This year’s PNE Prize Home is fantastic for entertaining. Its open concept living area and beautiful patio also make it the ideal home to spend time relaxing with family.”
– Kristi Gordon, Global BC
The 2016 PNE Prize Home will be relocated to Naramata Bench, in the heart of Okanagan wine country. The Naramata Bench boasts spectacular views of Okanagan Lake, and is moments away from some of the region’s best wineries, orchards and orchards.
This year’s winner will enjoy taking part in everything the Okanagan Valley has to offer: award-winning wineries, spectacular scenic vistas, incredible hiking and biking, and thrilling watersports will keep everyone busy all summer. Come winter, enjoy mild temperatures and amazing skiing.
Spend the day exploring Naramata, nearby Penticton or venture a little north to Kelowna or south to the South Okanagan and Osoyoos BC. Wind your way back and enjoy the stunning views from the open-concept living spaces and patio.
THIS YEAR’S GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- West Coast modern, ENERGY STAR® qualified home by Freeport Industries
- A breathtaking lake view in the Okanagan’s Naramata Benchlands
- Stylish indoor furniture from Lane Home Furnishings, a division of Yaletown Interiors
- KitchenAid, Jenn-Air and Whirlpool appliances supplied by Coast Appliances
- Hot tub and sauna from Coast Spas Lifestyles
- Wine campus experience from Okanagan Crush Pad
- Napoleon BBQ from The BBQ Shop
For Tickets: Buy Tickets Online