Freeport | Proud Builder of the 2018 PNE Prize Home
Freeport is thrilled to be the builder of the 2018 PNE Prize Home.
We designed and built this modern custom home to showcase the best in BC modular home building.
As you walk through the PNE Prize Home, you can’t help but notice its quality, craftsmanship, and modern design. Touring this stunning custom home, you’ll be so busy admiring its innovative features, you won’t even realize it was built in a factory.
The PNE Prize Home is the perfect opportunity to discover the advantages of a Freeport custom home. Freeport homes are not only stylish and contemporary, they also give you the freedom to customize every aspect of your home so you get exactly what you want. Freeport homes are masterfully built and rigorously tested. They’re also environmentally friendly and energy efficient. This home does a fantastic job of portraying the endless possibilities of a factory-built home.
– Todd Venier | Freeport Industries
About the 2018 PNE Prize Home
Settle into Naramata, located in the heart of Okanagan wine country. You’ll soon discover that this hidden gem is where everyday moments are breathtaking.
The Naramata Bench boasts of hillside views overlooking the Okanagan Lake, as well as a rich culture of delicious food and wine. Take a stroll through the vineyards, pick some fruit from the orchards, and taste some of the region’s renowned wine.
Introducing the 2018 Grand Prize Package
- West Coast modern, Net Zero Ready home built by Freeport Industries
- Stylish indoor furniture from Lane Home Furnishings, a division of Yaletown Interiors
- Innovative smart home technology and the newest in home theatre and electronics from Best Buy
- KitchenAid and Whirlpool appliances from Coast Appliances
- Outdoor living package by Coast Spas Lifestyles
- Automower ®, robotic lawn mower and professional battery equipment/tools from Husqvarna
- Luxury home elevator by Garaventa Lift with premium stainless sliding doors
- Premium Winery Experience from Okanagan Crush Pad
The Prize Home Is Open For Viewing August 18-September 3 at The Fair at the PNE.
Benefits of Modular Home Building
Modular homes offer many advantages over traditional construction. Components of the home can be built in a quality-controlled state-of-the-art facility at the same time as site preparation which saves the customer both time and money. Once the modular home is moved on site, architectural details can be added which allow for the modular home to be indistinguishable from a home built using conventional construction methods.